See the Integral FIPS 140-2 and FIPS 197 validated 256-bit AES encrypted drives at INFOSEC WORLD Conference and Expo, Orlando 19-21st April 2011. Our booth 316, is open on the Expo days April 19th and 20th.
Also on show will be the NEW Crypto DUAL and Crypto DUAL+
- The drive features DUAL user and master passwords - This allows for a user who has forgotten their password to present the drive to their administrator for unlocking with a master password
- Each drive is etched with a unique key - So that administrators can log the key against a user
- PC and MAC compatible - Securely transfers files between PCs and MACs
- The drive will erase data and reset if user or master password is entered incorrectly 6 times
- The Crypto DUAL+ includes all the features of the Crypto DUAL
- Available in capacities starting at 64GB with a future roadmap to 1TB.
- 4-Channel controller access for faster read and write speeds.
Both drive are FIPS 197 validated with FIPS-140-2 pending and have all the features of the current CRYPTO range including.
- Zero footprint installation - No software to load
- Secure entry - Data cannot be accessed without the correct 8-16 character high strength password
- 100% privacy - Mandatory encryption of all files transferred to the drive
- Brute force password protection - The drive will erase all data and reset after 6 failed password attempts
- Rugged design with a steel inner casing and epoxy resin to deter physical break-in
- Easy to use with multilingual interface